Clip 2 unboxing, CONTEST RULES
Narrative AB (“Narrative”), Swedish Companies’ registration no. 556870-9520, sponsors this contest (“Contest”) where the winner may receive a magnet wall frame (“Grand Prize”), courtesy of Sticky 9. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest.
By entering the contest, you acknowledge that you have read these rules and warrant that you are eligible to enter into the Contest. You accept to follow these rules and agree to abide by them the decisions of Narrative, which are final and binding on all matters that concern the Contest.
- Contest Period: The Contest Period begins on January 25th 2016 at 00:00:01 CET and ends on April 1st 2016 at 23:59:59 CET.
- Eligible participants: The Contest is open to worldwide participants, who Internet access and complete the Contest challenge. Employees of Narrative and it’s parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Narrative through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Contest challenge: The Contest challenge must be completed for a participant to be eligible to win. The Contest challenge is to publish a video or written post about unboxing the Narrative Clip 2. The participant must then send an email with their name and a link to the video or post to email@example.com. The participant must also follow by the additional conditions stated under section 9.
- Winner selection: All entries meeting the requirements of Contest Rules will eligible to win. The selection of the winner or winners will be made on April 2nd 2016 at the Narrative offices located at 25 Taylor St, San Francisco, 94102 CA. The selection of one or several winners will be made at Narrative’s sole discretion, by Narrative’s employed staff, and based on the participants’ performance with regards to the Contest challenge described in section 3. The selection will be made from the eligible participants.
- For All Prizes: No cash or other substitution of prize will be made except provided herein at Narrative’s sole discretion. Narrative reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Narrative will not replace any lost or stolen prizes and is not responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen price certificates.
- Grand Prize(s): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of the items: one (1) magnet wall frame per winner. Subject to availability and any limitations decided by Narrative. Narrative reserves the right to choose more than one winner.
- Notification of Winners: The participant must continue to comply with Contest Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within (5) business days of the prize awarding. Delivery of the prize is dependent on availability of the Grand Prize. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required documentation. If a participant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and. Should the potential winner be disqualified for any reason, Narrative will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner selected from the remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a prizewinner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: Narrative is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Contest, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Contest, and agrees to abide by them. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, Non-Sponsors and agents, including advertising and Contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the and/or winning any prize, entrant/winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant/winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Narrative’s newsletters, and Narrative’s websites, without additional compensation. Narrative reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the participant. Narrative reserves the right to disqualify any participant. The Contest is subject to these Contest Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest Rules are governed by the laws of Sweden, excluding excluding the law (1987:899) of international purchases (the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (international private law), and you hereby agree, and Narrative agrees, that disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration, administered by the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (”the Institute”). The rules of Expedited Arbitration for the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce shall apply, unless the Institute, based on the complexity of the case, the sum and other circumstances, decides at its own discretion, that the Rules for the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce shall apply. In the latter case, the Institute shall also decide whether the arbitration committee shall consist of one or three members. The arbitration shall take place in Stockholm. The arbitration shall be held in English.
- Winner's List: For a list of the prize winners, which will be available seven days after the announcement of the winner, send your request specifying Contest name and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Prize Winners, Narrative, Brahegatan 60 S-114 37 Stockholm Sweden within sixty (60) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
- Address: Narrative AB Brahegatan 60 S-114 37 Stockholm
- Non-Sponsors: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Non-Sponsors, and Non-Sponsors do not endorse the products or services of Narrative or Contest prizes.