Guidelines for social media
The purpose of the Narrative Social media guidelines is to make Narrative’s spaces on social media platforms a great place to interact with the Narrative community and to share and explore all things Narrative. These guidelines apply to our Facebook page and Instagram account.
We are excited that you are curious about Narratives products and services. In our social platforms you’ll find a growing community of Narrative Users from around the world. Our goal with our presence in social media is to inspire others with content that is fun, heartwarming and trail-blazing, and to provide a place to comment, like, exchange ideas, tips and techniques related to our product.
These guidelines are presented here to highlight what is expected from you and what you can expect from others that publish content in Narrative’s space on social platforms.
Please consider that:
- All posts are public and as such visible for anyone who visits the social media platform on which you post.
- You should never disclose private information, such as user name or payment information.
- Narrative’s social accounts are monitored by the Narrative Care Team. If anyone other than a Narrative employee answers a question or comments on a post, Narrative assumes no liability for that entry.
We will be removing these types of entries:
- Entries that contain sensitive personal information, such as user names, account information and payment information.
- Entries that are offensive, agitative or invasive of personal integrity.
- Entries where a person or organization is attacked, defamed or threatened,
- Entries that violate Swedish law,
- Entries that contain illegal depiction of violence,
- Entries that constitute or contribute to copyright infringement,
- Entries that contain child pornography,
- Entries that are made for marketing purposes that are not associated with Narrative,
- Entries that are irrelevant to the subject of this site,
- Entires that violate the terms of the social media platform on which the content is published.